11.3.06

Friday 10 Mar 06

I got out on the water today. My parents and i took a river cruise on board the River Lilly up the north fork of the St. Lucie River. We saw about 9 alligators, some pretty close, and a blonde osprey, and, in some places, a view of what prehistoric Florida must have looked like. It was my treat for my parents, but i couldn't leave without seeing an alligator. We took this same cruise last time i was in florida 2 years ago; then we saw fewer alligators but 1 really big one, this year we couldn't find the 12-footer.

I got all my laundry done today. somehow the rug of the laundry room got all wet, but it wasn't my fault, honest!

For dinner we invited over my sister's family, and all 3 showed up, Kris, my brother-in-law, and my beautiful niece. it was very pleasant and, according to Mom, a rare chance to cook a full meal.

Later my mother and I went to the clubhouse to work on the jigsaw puzzle, and we finally got the frame finished. i picked out a difficult puzzle that Mom will be working on for a while!

No comments: