28.10.09

Tuesday 27 October 2009

  • 01:58 @Carazona5 Jillian Michaels is no better than any other trainer. they think they have secret knowledge. she needs to eat some cupcakes #
  • 02:01 @suselynn yes i found a book, a sherlock holmes novel entitled _Revenge of the Hound_ #
at Goodwill. It's written by Michael Hardwick, who has written other Sherlock Holmes novels that I've enjoyed. I'll save this for the ride back home.
  • 09:05 gooooooood morning! #
  • 09:08 @Monicks personally i like a gloomy day now and then. its sunny and already 87 here #
  • 09:11 @suselynn @Monicks The sun'll come up Tomorrow! Bet ur bottom dollar that Tomorrow... #
  • 09:12 @suselynn @briandgregory step away from the E-meter! #
  • 09:15 @spacetrucker you're not grumpy enough! #
  • 10:03 @davesib hi dave. i was just about to start up aol-im #
Dave's my former co-worker at McCarty, the CAD draftman in the WCH office. we used to chat over ICQ every day, more recently every day that we were both working, i.e. Tuesday and Thursday. Now we use AOL-IM (I refuse to call it AIM, because what does the "A" stand for? AOL? you can't abbreviate an abbreviation!) because that's already on my phone. He said he hasn't seen my cats, but knows they're eating and pooping, so we presume they're doing ok.
  • 10:27 no real plans for today. mom's scheduling visits to houses for sale here. maybe we'll get to do some shopping! niece Laura may drop by. #
  • 11:49 just got informed by my mother that she doesnt fix breakfast or lunch, i should forage for myself. now she tells me! #
  • 14:27 i got short-changed on shopping cuz my parents don't last as long as they used to. just radio shack and big lots today #
they rushed me out of Big Lots, saying we could come back some other time, but then sounded like they could still manage stopping at Staple's. I told them i'd rather finish off Big Lots, so they dropped me back off there, and they went to rest at Wendy's. i joined them there and tried a Frosty-cino, a Frosty with coffee, which was good but $2.55 seems like a lot.
  • 14:28 at big lots, i did find 1 open package of 4x3 super sticky ultra color post-its but couldnt find any more #
  • 15:06 sugar is NOT Not Good For You. sugar does not make u fat, but even if it did, & u dont exercise them off, that is not sugar's fault #
  • 15:08 "And remember, my tin-plated friend, that a heart is not judged by how much u love, but by how much u are loved by others."--Wizard of Oz #
  • 15:09 yay! RT @davesib serena williams will not end up the year in first place in women's tennis. #
  • 15:18 i love Oz, i've only read 5 of them RT @QualityHillJoy @DyNama I love the Wizard of Oz.. Someday I'm going to read all the Baum books. #
  • 15:25 i cant use auto-darkening lenses in my glasses. i wouldnt want anything keeping me from knowing how bright the world really is #
  • 15:39 my sister has a lot of nerve going out of town while i'm down here #
My sister and her husband went to University of Florida because Chuck was delivering some lecture or presentation or something.
  • 15:45 now that u mention it, i'm NOT sure RT @suselynn: @DyNama Are you SURE you're not at *my* relatives? #
  • 15:48 she's doomed anyway RT @HereticChick: *sigh* she's still sneezing #
  • 15:50 HootSuite is the miggidy miggidy miggidy mac of Twitter clients. hootsuite.com #
  • 15:51 SEC, maroon group--(5)Dementieva downs (7)Venus 3-6,7-6,6-2. Complete meltdown by Venus as 1st serve deserts her in the deciding set #tennis #
  • 15:53 @kittykatmeoww twitpic.com/n62wk - OMG you win the cleavage war! #
  • 16:59 trying out twitoaster #
  • 17:46 lazy day today. only a little bit of shopping, otherwise we just sat around visiting. tried a frosty-cino at wendy's, good but expensive #
  • 19:14 just had a short visit with my niece Laura, and her boyfriend Tim, and Dan #
wouldn't you know it? no one thought to take pictures, durnit! Laura was stopping by on her way back home to the Keys, Marathon to be specific, after a trip to Orlando. we probably got her in trouble, because we didn't keep her secret very well.
  • 20:36 just finished a long walk w/Mom to the clubhouse. i picked out a book from the library and we worked on the community jigsaw puzzle #

No comments: