15.11.09

Tuesday 10 November 2009

  • 01:42 i've been falling asleep while watching tv for the last 4-1/2hrs, but i didnt just go to bed cuz it's too early #
  • 08:32 raining here. they need rain so bad. bro-in-law says south florida is in 4th year of a drought cycle #
  • 08:55 this trip has reminded me of how much my cell phone is like a computer. it has crashed, frozen, and needed rebooting :( #
  • 09:13 i need a new battery for my samsung blackjack II but no one has it in stock #
  • 09:51 mothers! i've been here almost 3 weeks and she doesnt know how long it takes me to get dressed! #
  • 10:04 dropping Mom off at a beauty college to get her hair done. the students were looking at me as if i need a haircut #
  • 10:37 had cup of coffee fixed up at Mobil qwickiemart before i realized i forgot my billfold. clerk let me take it #
  • 10:43 normally my hair blowing into my mouth doesnt bother me, but if it happens just as i'm about to take a drag from my cig, it about chokes me! #
  • 10:45 RT @BibleAlsoSays @105Ross In book Freakonomics they found crime dropped dramatically 18 years after Roe vs Wade. Gee! Figure that one out! #
  • 10:47 Mr Bush didnt know Roe v Wade was about abortion, he thot it was arguing the best way to cross a river! #
  • 11:22 Mom & I stopped by the clubhouse to look at the video library and glance at the jigsaw puzzle #
  • 11:46 sprechen sie deutsche? RT @VariantVal Dear New Followers, Thank you :o) Please remember I do not speak Chinese. Love, Val #
  • 12:26 @davesib dropped her off at the beauty college and got outta there quick! #
  • 14:41 RT @claudiajordan It's like a relay race and Obama got the baton in last place & they mad he hasn't gotten the gold medal yet. Give a bro... #
  • 14:46 @claudiajordan totally agree. Bush43's opposition didnt dog him like Obama's is doing #
  • 15:37 can't find a new battery for my AT&T phone, i've called 3 malls in the area. samsung blackjack II is only 1-1/2 yrs old #
  • 15:38 @Taby74 what're the odds it would even fit? #
  • 16:31 ♫ Touch - The Jackson 5 lala.com/zRlD #
  • 16:47 fantastic! good for Cincy & Ohio! RT @mattincinci 'Godless' billboard greets I-71 drivers bit.ly/1K0zu7 #atheist #atheism #
  • 16:50 @cherokee_autumn if i supported capital punishment, DC Sniper is one who should get it #
  • 16:59 RT @mattincinci @cherokee_autumn killing a man for murder is not a great way to teach others not to murder #
  • 23:12 i frown just cuz i need the exercise RT @mskeekee30 LMAO @TheeUnderclass :( <it takes alot more muscle to do a frowny den a smiley! #
  • 23:36 @freckle_faced it goes all the way back to the Honeymooners in the 1950s, even the Flintstones #

No comments: