10.11.09

Thursday 5 November 2009

  • 02:13 ♫ Touch - U2 lala.com/zsrF #
  • 03:20 bedtime. finally got a passable blog of my Monday tweets from www.tweetake.com. a lot of work to get them in the same format as @loudtwitter #
  • 03:29 @KyeLani clotted cream, is that like cottage cheese? #
  • 08:34 i'm up. i got to sleep in rather than go to Dad's prayer breakfast this morning #
  • 09:56 i just got an invitation to go shopping w/my sister. marshall fields, here we come! #
  • 10:04 @freckle_faced was it fun? #
  • 10:08 aint it the truth! RT @BibleAlsoSays Ever notice that people that should know better, rarely do? #
  • 10:13 if we werent supposed to eat animals, how come theyre all made of meat? #
  • 10:19 @freckle_faced that night, 17yrs ago, in the backseat of his Dodge Shadow, Ace of Base on the radio... # [she said she got pregnant 17 years ago today]
  • 10:21 @LindaHNH i need a jelly donut #
  • 10:24 @freckle_faced if only you hadnt been drunk... #
  • 11:17 my sis decided to buy ME some clothes @ marshall fields, so i'm trying on jeans she picked out #
  • 11:31 boy am i going to look preppy! #
  • 11:42 wow cool gadget! marshall fields has a pkg of 12 elastic bands in diff colors to keep track of ur beer can or bottle #
  • 12:17 mom, sis, and i shopping separately at Target #
i ended up buying more reusable shopping bags at Target! these were small ones, which i liked because some are so big, and to top it off, these had Smurfs on them! i put one in my belt bag and carried it around with me the rest of my vacation. 
  • 13:40 back from shopping, getting to hang out with my sister this afternoon #
  • 13:43 @davesib the other day was intl vegan day, which always reminds me of that joke #
  • 13:44 ha! RT @Gingerkalevala "Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; Some only gargle" (via @prissy121) #
  • 16:12 delightful shopping experience w/my sister on her low-carb diet again #
We spent a good half hour choosing a loaf of bread! she had heard of a different loaf that had certain numbers for calories and fiber per slice, but she must have incorrectly remembered the brand name. How accurate are those numbers anyway?
  • 17:45 @davesib we had a good "discussion" about nutrition before shopping. she countered my books w/1 of her own #
She thinks i need to read "both sides" in order to have an informed opinion, so she thought i needed to read Dr Kessler, former head of the FDA's book, The End of Overeating. I promised i'd look at it but i didn't take her copy.
  • 18:59 quick trip to Publix for 1% milk #
  • 19:11 got a postcard from my neighbor! she's at home and she sent me a postcard! #
My lupus neighbor Angie sent me a card down here! So i got a postcard and sent it to her the next day.
  • 19:21 @QualityHillJoy yeah, she's nice. she'd asked for the address where i'd be staying but i didnt expect her to write me #
  • 19:22 @Monicks i'm all ears too! #
Monica was telling us a story about letting slip that she was an Atheist in conversation to a co-worker who then blurted out, "You're an Atheist? But you seem so nice!" That conversation ended in an argument, but the finish of the story was that he called and apologized, saying he had decided she was nice.
  • 19:25 @Genjerleigh i thot a maduro was a cigar # [it's a plantain fried in butter and sugar]
  • 19:26 that'd do it! RT @MzStarrBurst I need to get that new Victorias Secret Bombshell bra. In every color. That's how I get my men. I think. #
  • 19:31 @Monicks yep, "do unto others" is the truest line in that book #atheist #
  • 19:37 @Monicks cool! #
  • 19:44 @QualityHillJoy thanx. i am vacationing in s.florida, staying with the parents & sister. they think i should look for work here but i havent #
  • 19:45 @Monicks it's about time we win one #
  • 21:56 @cherokee_autumn yes welcome back, Shay! #

No comments: