15.11.09

Thursday 12 November 2009

  • 00:12 any public health official who endorses banning soda is confusing what s/he *believes* rather what s/he can prove #
  • 01:02 my last night in florida :( #
  • 01:12 "It's not the men in your life that counts but the life in your men." - Mae West #
  • 02:31 ♫ Touch - Clay Aiken lala.com/zL6y #
  • 03:25 i'd better get to bed. My father did not invite me to prayer breakfast for my last morning in Florida, which is ok by me #
  • 08:08 time to get up and start packing for the trip home #
  • 08:25 cool! my Hungarian grndprnts came thru Ellis Island RT @Hanescymru @elle_brie taking everyone to see Liberty & Ellis Island & Central Park #
  • 08:27 @freborn this is it, 1 more day #
  • 08:43 it's 70deg this morn in South Florida. the natives think this is chilly #
  • 09:06 my mom just noticed her cactus plant sending off a baby plant outside of the garden so she dug it up and moved it #
  • 11:25 it doesnt take long to acclimate to this tropical weather. it's 72deg here and my feet are cold #
  • 12:40 I love how sand bubbles up here, like s. Florida is 1 big ashtray post.ly/CSbF #
  • 14:18 @freborn oh u mean my background? yes line 8 is my grandmother, 20 yrs before her 4th daughter, my mother, was born #
  • 14:24 @freborn i've thot about making a low-profile twitter ID. there's a lot to be said for a short following list #
  • 14:29 @JeriJ tv character once said "u know, having friends? it's like therapy for poor people" #
  • 15:23 @WongoWoman it's a shame & tragedy the damage e thnic & religious myths can do. #
  • 15:29 i thot packing up after 3wks of vacation would be a hard job, but i've pretty much kept everything together #
  • 17:37 @VariantVal even ur old followers think ur right purdy! #
  • 19:39 4 hours left of my stay in Florida :-( #
  • 19:42 @BibleAlsoSays i read an article marvelling that the Christian Science Church has gone on for decades even tho they hardly have any members! #
  • 19:51 @BibleAlsoSays i'll have to recall where i saw it. i remember it cuz i was raised christian sciencist #
  • 19:58 it was a book by Madalyn Murray O'Hair, Freedom Under Siege, i think. #
  • 19:59 @BibleAlsoSays columbus ohio atheists picketed an xian science church once and my sign said "i survived a christian science childhood!" #
  • 21:07 almost time to pack my computer, i'll give it another hour and watch CSI, part 3 of the triple crossover #
  • 22:29 my computer is going offline, next time it goes online, it'll be in Ohio! goodbye, Florida! #
  • 22:30 (i'll still tweet on my phone if the battery holds out) #
  • 23:38 the Ft Pierce bus station is an Arbys and we're way early, so we're having coffee and rolls while waiting #

No comments: