15.11.09

Saturday 14 November 2009

  • 01:11 in Charleston WV. this time i was out cold, the driver had to wake me cuz they needed everyone off for maintenance #
  • 01:26 endangered species: hot coffee vending machines. used to be in many bus stations #
  • 01:27 there is a hot coffee vending machine here in the Charleston WV bus station, but it is Out Of Order! #
  • 01:28 so i got a smoke and had to settle for more warm pop that i broght with me #
  • 02:30 Huntington WV, no break #
  • 03:05 no smoke here in Ashland KY either? #
  • 03:06 i doubt we'll get another smoke brk till i get to my destination #
  • 04:38 hey, Ohio, i'm back! remember me? #
I had this composed in twitter, ready to post when we crossed the Ohio River, but fell asleep before that happened!
  • 04:48 GOT OFF THE BUS! Hello Chillicothe! i'm 10 mins early and my ride isnt here yet! #
Even tho we were early, the driver dropped me off while telling my fellow travelers they could get off for a smoke but not to go into the station, which is only a run-down middle-eastern-run quickee mart, because they didn't have time. one woman must not have heard that because just as soon as the bus pulled out, she came out of the station and chased after the bus! it was moving and she was banging on the side! the station employee came out to see if the bus stopped for her. we didn't see her come back to the station, so we presumed it let her back on board.
  • 05:05 my ride showed up, heading home #
  • 05:47 back in my hometown #
  • 06:54 vacation over :-( i am being welcomed back home by my 2 cats #
it took them about a half hour to show up. now i have the pleasant task of contemplating my future. my knee is skinned up but not hurting any more.

No comments: