3.11.09

Saturday 31 October 2009

  • 01:46 ♫ Touch It - Drex lala.com/zrAF #
  • 01:59 beggers nite in my small town is always the 4th Thu, set by the juvenile judge RT @Jamberta RT @Misstcalia: @DyNama AAAahhh Creepy clown! #
  • 02:20 nah it aint so creepy, i'm smiling! RT @OK_Bettsy: @Misstcalia ..clown? ~Yeah, @DyNama has a creepy clown avatar @Jamberta #
  • 02:27 we do speak, you know RT @Misstcalia: The clown spoke *shudder* #
  • 02:34 @Misstcalia actually it was a parody of so many avatars that are a close-up of their eye. i'm not really a clown, not literally anyway #
  • 02:40 it does honk! has a light in it too RT @Misstcalia: @DyNama I kinda figured you were not literally a clown... Now I wanna honk your nose #
  • 02:40 @futuredirected nitey-nite #
  • 02:42 i am struggling to stay awake, @tinytwitter has froze up on my phone, so i guess it's my bedtime #
  • 09:43 good morning, tweeters #
  • 10:00 my mom thought my sister said she was going to a rock concert, but she's actually going rock-hunting! #
  • 10:14 @tinytwitter froze up last night like it had a "toxic" tweet caught in it. repeated updates and time seem to have cleared it #
  • 10:17 @Kunsthure i love Medium! it's prob my fave tv show, even tho i don't believe in ghosts! #
  • 10:17 @Roamis thanx for the #FF! #
  • 12:49 going for a ride #
  • 14:22 went to my sister's mother-in-law's grave, then went to Ft Pierce's Jetty Park so i could see the ocean #
  • 15:28 stopped for ice cream. i had a brownie sundae, pretty yummy. #
  • 16:18 just as i predicted, my parents yesterday accused me of being on this phone "constantly"! #
  • 16:20 i find it easier to read this phone's screen without my glasses. i'm nearsighted, wear my glasses all the time, but i dont have bifocals #
  • 16:27 yes, of course u do RT @Taby74 Ok I have to go to the store...do I want a tasty adult beverage??? Hmmm maybe... #
  • 16:29 u were all slug-a-bed this fine Sat RT @WongoWoman @Taby74 @Jamberta #
  • 16:32 @sum1else they're not luddites but they don't understand young ppl's fascination w/social media at all--and i'm not even young! #
  • 19:39 @TennisReporters agreed #
  • 19:40 going for a walk w/Mom #
  • 20:54 finished walk w/Mom, then jumped into the car to go visit my nephew #
  • 21:50 Mom (front), sister, and nephew post.ly/B9aD #
  • 21:54 i'll have what she's having RT @Taby74 I have completed nearly 3/4 of my drink and am not craving Pizza...damn you... #
  • 23:24 i love this song too, tho dont know about acoustic RT @Taby74 I love this one..."So Cold (acoustic)" Breaking Benjamin bit.ly/2d9tYw #

No comments: