28.2.11

Sunday 9 May 2010

Collected Date: Mon, May 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM

  • 00:33 my friend @davesib just left me at the bus station, 45min till my bus leaves #
Yes, just after midnight, at Cincinnati. He couldn't wait with me for the bus because he had worked all day at his church, and he had to spend 1½ hours driving home to get some sleep before going to work at his other job at my Former Employer!
  • 00:51 waiting for my bus (@ Greyhound Bus Station) 4sq.com/cxdU71 #
  • 01:14 don't think i'll have a seatmate for this stage of the trip #
  • 01:17 @davesib just looked at my return schedule, i get in to the Dayton station at 630a, dont leave for Cincy till 9a #
  • 01:21 the trouble w/Greyhound is that they're too macro these days, most routes are betw big cities. there was a time when most towns had a bus #
  • 01:24 and we're off, leaving Cincinnati, non-stop to Indianapolis #
  • 01:31 i forgot, @davesib, to leave you my keys. there is a key in the usual place #
Wow, that could've been a tragedy, because @davesib is the one looking in on my cats. Luckily I have a key secreted around my house.
  • 02:52 not sleeping. having trouble getting comfortable #
  • 03:19 switching buses in Indianapolis #
  • 03:58 leaving Indy. this bus is almost full and it's freezing! #
  • 06:14 breakfast at mcdonalds...in effington, illinois #
  • 06:29 had a sausage mcmuffin w/egg + carmel turtle instant cappuchino. nomnomnom! #
  • 06:37 someone on the bus just mentioned her son's birthday and it's the same as mine #
  • 08:38 got in to the St Louis bus station a little before 7a CDT for a 1:30 layover #
  • 08:40 my phone battery went dead so i couldnt update twitter till i found a charging station #
  • 09:15 Happy Mothers Day, all you muthas! #
  • 09:27 and we're off. last bus change before Springfield MO #
  • 09:31 nice station in St Louis is.gd/c1hrW #
  • 11:50 highway sign just now say i'm 96mi from Springfield. seems like a lot seeing as i expect to get there in 2hrs #
  • 12:07 smoke break at Fortleonardwood MO is.gd/c1qXW #
  • 12:40 highway sign just now says 57mi from Springfield #
  • 12:47 quick break in Lebanon MO is.gd/c1tjt #
  • 13:11 had a Hostess cherry pie w/a cup of instant Chocolate Pecan Crush cappuccino #
  • 13:12 @BibleAlsoSays thanx for the #FAS from Branson Missouri! #
  • 13:14 lots of knife stores back there at Lebanon #
  • 13:33 18mi to Springfield #
  • 14:02 arrived in Springfield and reunited w/the parents! #
  • 15:46 treated the parents to lunch at Buckinghams BBQ for Mothers Day #
  • 17:18 stepping outside for a smoke break. sleeping arrangemts still havent been finalized; parents think full-size bed is 2 small for both of them #
  • 17:23 my bro says he has an inflatable mattress for me. i hope it's more than a swimming pool raft is.gd/c1HpN #
  • 17:28 this is a non-smoking room. it has an ashtray in it with a no-smoking sticker on it #
  • 19:59 eating again! now the parents & I are w/my bro, his wife, & his daughter, the bride-to-be this Sat is.gd/c1Pe2 #
I think I say in a later tweet that we were at a Steak 'n' Shake.
  • 21:59 watching the new Jesse Stone movie w/the parents #
No Remorse, the 6th Jesse Stone movie, based upon the character from the Robert Parker mysteries. This movie is a rare overlap between their tv viewing preferences and mine.
    Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

    No comments: